GEODES got four papers accepted for the co-located and satellite events of the ACM/IEEE 24th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS). The four papers are:
- Metamodel Refactoring using Constraint Solving: A Quality-based Perspective, by Oussama Ben Sghaier, Houari Sahraoui and Michalis Famelis, @the 13th System Analysis and Modelling Conference (SAM2021).
- Towards Checking Consistency-Breaking Updates between Models and Generated Artifacts, by MohammadAmin Zaheri, Eugene Syriani and Michalis Famelis, @the 14th Workshop on Models and Evolution (ME 2021).
- Inference of Simulation Models in Digital Twins by Reinforcement Learning, by Istvan David, Jessie Galasso and Eugene Syriani @the 1st International Workshop on Model-Driven Engineering of Digital Twins (ModDiT 2021).
- Modeling the Engineering Process of an Agent-based Production System: An Exemplar Study, Burak Karaduman (University of Antwerp, Belgium), Istvan David and Moharram Challenger (University of Antwerp, Belgium) @the 3rd International Workshop on Multi-Paradigm Modelling for Cyber-Physical Systems (MPM4CPS’21).
The workshops of MODELS serve a crucial role in the early validation of preliminary scientific work and new visions within the modeling community.
GEODES got two papers accepted for the Foundations track of the ACM/IEEE 24th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS). The two papers are:
- Automated Patch Generation for Fixing Semantic Errors in ATL Transformation Rules, co-authored by Zahra Varaminybahnemiry, Jessie Galasso, Khalid Belharbi and Houari Sahraoui.
- Collaborative Model-Driven Software Engineering: A Systematic Update, co-authored by Istvan David, Sogol Faridmoayer and Eugene Syriani, in collaboration with Kousar Aslam, Ivano Malavolta and Patricia Lago of the S2 Group of the VU Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
MODELS is an A-ranked conference with a highly selective programme. This year’s edition will see 18 accepted papers out of the submitted 81, good for a 22.2% acceptance rate. GEODES is responsible for 11.1% of the accepted papers.
We are happy to announce that GEODES postoc Dr. Théo La Calvar will be joining the Department of Automation, Production and Computer Sciences (Département d’Automatique, Productique et Informatique - DAPI) of IMT-Atlantique in Nantes as a permanent associate professor (maître-assistant) from September. Théo will continue his great work in the Naomod team of the Laboratory of Digital Sciences of Nantes (Laboratoire des Sciences du Numérique de Nantes - LS2N). Congratulations, Théo!
We are happy to announce that GEODES postoc Dr. Sanaa Alwidian will be joining the Department of Electrical, Computer, and Software Engineering at the Ontario Tech University as tenure-track faculty in the next academic year. Congratulations, Sanaa!
The proposal for the 1st Hands-on Workshop on Collaborative Modeling by Istvan David and Eugene Syriani has been accepted for this year’s MODELS conference. The organizing committee includes Antonio Garcia-Dominguez, known for his work on the evaluation of modeling tools (TTC).