Our research generaly focuses on the following topics:
- Software visualization
- Program understanding
- Software quality
- Model transformation by example
- Identifying components in object-oriented programs
- Static, dynamic and hybrid program analysis
- Analysis of large and complex software systems
- Performance analysis and understanding
Vasco is a visual churn exploration tool.
VERSO is a visualization framework that represents software in a 3D scene.
The MOTOE project aims to learn model transformation rules from a set of example transformations.
The WebQuality project aims to develop methods and tools to assess the quality of web sites.